Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stress reliever

Today I think that I figured out why I used to be so chubby in Perth and slimmer in Mauritius.

It's because of exam stress.

I'm having exams in a couple of days and have started to study a day ago, and since this morning I'm having these obsessive cravings about chocolate and various junk food such as shapes, or potato chips. I even ate instant noodles for lunch. Which hasn't happened in ages now.

No wonder I used to be such a chocoholic in Perth, having to deal with mid sems, finals and assignments.

2 comments:

  1. ALLY I TOTALLY AGREE! I HAVE BEEN EATING SO MUCH CHOCS I'M NOW AS BIG AS A WHALE:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't believe you. You are one of the lucky people who I know can eat everything that they want and stay the same.

    ReplyDelete